During this session we won’t bore you with the typical overview that speaks to the imminent arrival of mobile devices on your network. If you’re reading this, you know that mobility isn’t coming - it’s already here!
Topics covered will include:
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Governance
- Mobility policy development and deployment
- Simplifying Wi-Fi in a BYOD environment
- Sharing files and content on any mobile device
- Improving mobile productivity without compromising security
- Mitigating mobility risk and protecting corporate resources
- Managing corporate-owned and employee-owned devices
- Providing mobile access to file servers, SharePoint & NAS devices
- Anywhere, anytime, any device access
- Going cross platform; reducing investment while enhancing capabilities
Who should attend:
IT Managers, CIO's or Business Unit Executives responsible for policies, structures, and processes to maximise potential value from mobile technologies.
Arrival tea and coffee will be provided along with morning tea.
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis. To register please select your city on the top right.